Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2016:The Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting of Entrance Test and determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time professional courses for Government share of seats.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
Name of the Post:
- Panchayath Development Officers - 815
- Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 - 809
- Commencement of Online application: 16th September 2016
- Last Date for Registartions: 15th October 2016
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee: 18th October 2016
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Karnataka
Karnataka PDO & Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 Recruitment 2016:Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants can check the educational qualification for both the posts from the official notification which is given below as there are different requirements for both the posts.
- General Category: 18 to 35 years
- SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 18 to 38 years
- For General Merit and Others: Rs. 500/-(for One Post) & Rs. 750/-(for Two Posts).
- For SC, ScT, Category-1: Rs. 250/-(for One Post) & Rs. 400/-(for Two Posts).
- No Fees for Candidates with 40% and above disability and who are having a certificate to that effect from District Surgeon.
How to Apply For Karnataka PDO & GPS Grade I Posts?
- Logon to the official website or the link given here.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on KEA Karnataka Panchayath Development Officer & Secretary Recruitment 2016.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Click Here: To Check KEA PDO & GPS Notification 2016